By performing a complete audit, you can identify and minimize the possibility of challenges to your website performance and assist in developing the groundwork for any greater marketing endeavors. A total analysis gives you overall recommendations for your designs, marketing ideas and a method of meeting your business needs. Over time, this will help us create the right goals – those vital to your marketing campaigns.
A site audit is important for determining the right awareness. It enables more enhanced business reporting and a thorough examination of each part of your business from the user experience all the way to the interpretation of digital marketing campaigns.
At Consumers’ Interest, the services we provide are for those who are considering remodeling their website or want to start a presence on the internet.
Some services include:
- Search Engine Audit: These make sure your website is in alignment with the Google search engine rules. Doing this has an important influence on your search engine ranking and will assist with your online reputation management.
- Compatibility Audit: This plays a role in making sure your website is compatible with every web browser and device.
- Security: Internet security is very important for any business that receives banking information from their customers online. The customer’s ability to trust your sites security is vital.
- UI/UX Audit: This audit will inform you of what the user is doing on your website and how they are navigating the site.
- Website Branding: Knowing what your audience/potential customers feedback and the reputation of whatever product you offer. The only way to create results with your customers is by using search engine optimization.
- Content Audit: This ensures that your web content is operating at the level you desire. You receive the right amount of the right kind of traffic, from the right keywords.
- Performance Audit: A check of the “post click” visitor activity on your website that describes the likeness and usability. This function will display the conversion matrix, load time analysis, website bounce rate and hit ration.
Our team will make sure your business strategy is put into action properly the whole way through. We will thoroughly review your website, looking at every page to make sure everything is as it should be. You’ll receive a website analysis report at an agreed upon time.
Our customized and comprehensive Analytics audit helps you understand:
- Programing Audits: This checks for correct code implementation as well as confirmation of website datat tracking.
- Website traffic: Quality and quantity
- Visitors Location and Landing Page: Where visitors come from and where do they go
- Broken Links
- Social Audits
- Cost Audits
- Google Adwords Audits
- W3C and HTML Validation
- How customers behave on your website